Closed Business Report
Taking Care of Business: VP Report Through April 5, 2017
Number of Members: 46 • Average Attendance: 98%
Current Term to Date (04/01/16 – 04/05/17): Referrals Passed: 22 • Closed Business $27,615 • Average Referral Value: $1,255
Last Term to Date (09/30/16 – 03/31/17): Referrals Passed: 546 • Closed Business $1,333,098 • Average Referral Value: $2,438
Year to Date (01/01/17 – 04/05/17): Referrals Passed: 333 • Closed Business: $615,888 • Average Referral Value: $1,850
Last 52 Weeks: Referrals Passed: 1,098 • Closed Business: $3,555.034 • Average Referral Value: $3,238 • Average Value Per Member in Closed Business: $79,001
• 2016: Referrals Passed: 1,170 • Closed Business: $4,366.781 • Average Referral Value: $3,732
• 2015: Referrals Passed: 1,770 • Closed Business: $5,248,503 • Average Referral Value: $2,965
• 2014: Referrals Passed: 2,230 • Closed Business: $4,804,042 • Average Referral Value: $2,154
• 2013: Referrals Passed: 2,467 • Closed Business: $2,994,657 • Average Referral Value: $1,214
• 2012: Referrals Passed: 2,544; Closed Business: $2,213,939
• 2011: Referrals Passed, 2,495; Closed Business: $1,810,701
• 2010: Referrals Passed, 2,771; Closed Business: $1,412,383
• 2009: Referrals Passed, 2,629; Closed Business: $1,157,723
• 2008: Referrals Passed,2,329; Closed Business: $1,367,360
• 2007: Closed Business, $1,285,665
NOTE: THESE NUMBERS ARE UPDATED MONTHLY.
Our Embarcadero chapter is currently 46 members strong and growing. We are the largest chapter on the west coast with a history of growing each other’s businesses – one referral at a time. The average business value per member in our chapter is over $100,000 per year.
Our meeting is held every Wednesday morning from 7:20 to 9:00 AM at Jillian’s in downtown San Francisco (Metreon 175 4th St San Francisco, CA 94103).
BNI is a business and professional networking organization that offers members the opportunity to share referrals, contacts and business ideas.
(May 1 – October 1, 2017)
President: Melinda Zumski
Vice-President: Adrienne Dale
Treasurer: Benjamin Emmerich
Secretary: Isaac Jacobson, Richard Zumrowski
Visitor Hosts: Tom Redmond, Anthony Pitsch, Mahesh Patki
Social Committee: Basel Bazlamit, Gloria Vo, Cathy Cohn
Membership: Mike Heylin, Angela Warren, Wayne Allen Cameron
Mentor Team: Kay Heatherly, Gil Zeimer, Richard Zumrowski, Julie Trestman
Technical/PPT: Adam Barnum, Jason Steinberg
Education Coordinator: Carolina Collazos, Miquila Alejandre
Timekeeper: Todd Sanchioni
Go For the Gold: Jerry Becerra
BNI Directory: Lauren Deane Evans & Gil Zeimer
Card Boxes: Mika Banks
Webmaster: Gil Zeimer
Restaurant Liaison: Kay Heatherly
Inspirational Moment: Carlos Ramirez
Power Team Coordinator: TBD
Mentor pairings are a proactive response to help new members ease into the large group that we have become so that they feel they have an assigned ‘buddy’ for support, if needed.
The latest Mentor policy is that the Primary Mentor will meet with the brand newly inducted member the day she/he joins the chapter to review the major aspects of membership: primarily attendance, then connecting them with a mentor. This is a jump-start to mentoring and getting newbies immediately on the right track.
Kay Heatherly is the current Mentor Team Coordinator and sends out the Mentor/New Member Orientation Packet to all new members and their mentors so that all are on the same page with the current info on how the chapter and BNI in general is run. Contact Kay for further info or if you would like to be a mentor: kay <at> kayheatherly <dot> com or call 415.922.1664.
New Members and Their Mentors
- Scott Jacobs – Mentor is Richard Reinholdt
- Gloria Vo – Mentor is Carlos Ramirez
- Basel Bazlamit – Mentor is Gil Zeimer
- Carlos Bone – Mentor is Bill Evans
- Bruce Roberts – Mentor is Kay Heatherly
- Michael Sarill – Mentor is Lauren Deane Evans
- Isaac Jacobson – Mentor is Tom Redmond
Samantha Hodges – Mentor is Julie Trestman
Mika Banks – Mentor is Julie Trestman
Todd Sanchioni – Mentor is Pam Card
Carolina Collazos – Mentor is Pam Card
Anthony Pitsch – Mentor is Cathy Cohen
Mahesh Patki – Mentor is Bill Evans
Ted Raschick – Mentor is Adam Barnum
- Mahesh Patki – Mentor is Bill Evans
- David Fujimoto – Mentor is Angela Warren
- Hafsa Burt –Mentor is Joey Lang
- Dr. Julie Trestman – Mentor is Fran Herman
- Arturo Nieto – Mentor is Nancy Bramwell
- Jason Steinberg – Mentor is Gil Zeimer
- Bill Evans – Mentor is Gil Zeimer
- Nancy Bramwell – Mentor is Lauren Deane Evans
- Joe Markert – Mentor is Bart Saling
Breaking (ancient) news about Mentors
Did you know that Mentor has its origin in classical mythology??!! Whereas it means ‘wise and trusted counselor’…but Mentor is actually a character in the Odyssey… yes, Mentor was a loyal advisor to Odysseus (Ulysses) and was entrusted with the care and education of his adored son, Telemachus.
So all you mentors, remember the history of being a wise advisor when you guide a new member through the first few weeks of being new in our large and varied BNI group!
Respectfully, Kay Heatherly
NEW MEMBERS: Please take your Member Success Program training asap to be added to the speaker list. Contact Judy Gonzalez @ 415.406.2330 or email Judy for upcoming dates and class details. Training schedules are available on the BNI San Francisco website calendar. Notify the Secretary when complete.